What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Sunday, August 06, 2006


Here's Zoe at 7 months. She's sitting up and really wants to get stuff that she can't reach...but can't quite crawl yet. She's sprouted a couple of teeth this month. I must also say after my complaining a couple months ago about the lack of sleep around this joint that for the first time in almost three years I can almost definitely count on being able to sleep until 6:30. Zoe's sleep is much better over the past couple weeks. God is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

by the way, i'm so glad to hear that y'all are sleeping better! my 9-5 has made all the difference in the world, but i can certainly emphathize with your lack-of-sleep plight.