What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nomination for the Worst Job Ever

Anything having to do with The Dollar Tree, Everything's A Dollar, or any associated, everything is around one dollar-type store.

Not only does the pay absolutely have to stink, every time I'm one of those types of stores (approximately once a year, I checked off my '09 visit earlier this morning), they play '60's disco music. Everytime.

Now I'm as enthralled at the propect of everything in there costing just a dollar as much as the next consumer. But seriously, am I going to "shake, shake, shake. shake, shake, shake. shake my bootie" because of it? I think not.

But maybe I just lack imagination.

Any other nominations for the worst job ever?

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I am cracking up at the thought of you shake shake shakin' your bootie in the dollar store !!!!