What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

We head out for Rockbridge tomorrow, the whole family for what we hope will be a less-than-completely-exhausting couple of weeks. In the mean time you might have noticed that my little bro has increased both the number and intensity of his snarky comments. This is in preparation for his role as Piebald Life replacement blogger while I'm away.

Daniel has his own high-brow blog, Sibboleth, where he and his other over-educated white guy friends convene to pop-off about PhD-level Biblical studies stuff. I've asked him to try to dumb it down a little over here on Piebald Life, a request which he has graciously agreed to.

It's really annoying when your little brother goes to school for a really long time and makes you call him "Dr. Kirk." I try to remind him that there was a short period of time in our lives when I was taller than he was.

I believe that Daniel will be double-blogging during this time--posting both on his own blog and on mine. Please, ladies and gentlemen, do not try this at home. Daniel is a professional.

I'll try to post a comment or two while I'm away. Talk to ya'll in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

TwoSquareMeals said...

Yikes! We have to listen to him twice as much? I guess I can always turn off my computer...Have fun at Rockbridge.

Ashley

J. R. Daniel Kirk said...

No worries yet, Ashley. I still don't know how to hack into Piebald Life.

Maybe this will be the most literal week of "Piebald Life" ever, if I can blog both here and on my nerd blog! Two or more prominent colors... Hmmm...