What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quick Update

Hey All,

Jason has made some very small but hopeful steps in the past day or so.
We're hosting a night of worship and prayer on his behalf tonight at 8:00 in
Hanes Art Center for those of you who are students who haven't gotten the
word yet and would like to come. Please continue to pray for Jason, his
family, the doctors, the students as they process this together and for me
to have wisdom as I work through this myself and help my students to do so
as well.

Thanks for your prayers,
Alex

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hey Alex, it's Jeremy Greenberg. We have been in prayer for Jason, his family, the doctors, and your students. I have been at the fundraising weekend with Joe. I will be continuing to pray for the whole situation.