What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

T-Minus One Hour to Dook-UNC

In about an hour, the greatest rivalry in all of sports will once again commence. Forget what I've said before, I'm all in for this one, baby.

So this year, if UNC plays its' best game and Dook plays its' best game, we kill them by at least a baker's dozen. Alas, we played our best basketball back in November against the Ohio Diesel Trucking Institute.

But Dook isn't playing particularly well right now: a horrible loss to Clemson last week and a less than convincing overtime win against Miami at home over the weekend. Meanwhile, we're starting to get our groove back.

So Dook's out-of-sync-ness meets UNC's getting our mojo back. I'm call it a UNC win by twelve. You heard it here first.

No comments: