What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Friday, August 24, 2007

First Large Group Report

Last night, we had what might have been the best first large group I've ever been to.

Our first-time worship leader and large group coordinator and their respective first-time teams did fabulous jobs.

The space where we met holds 330 people. There were no empty seats and there were people sitting up and down the aisles and standing up in the back. My best guess is that we were in the neighborhood of 375 or so. There was a happy buzz at Yogurt Pump afterwards, from what I'm told. I got great and positive feedback from new students and returners today on campus.

So much for the rained-out picnic ruining our New Student Welcome. The battle belongs to the Lord, indeed.

No comments: