What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Briefly about Happyness and Superman

I've only got time for a short post today, but for my wonderful wife's 32nd birthday last night we went to go see "The Pursuit of Happyness." We give it two thumbs up, but be prepared for lots of hard and sad stuff before you get to the "happyness" part.

Rented "Superman Returns" the other night: solid, but not spectacular.

2 comments:

Royale said...

re: Superman

Overall, I liked it. Good. Thought the ending trailed off a bit and was anticlimactic with Lex running out of gas as opposed to Superman affirmatively stranding him there. Plus, the whole Superman rising out of the hospital would've been great 2/3 through the movie, not at the very end.

Burly said...

re: Superman

It stayed true to the first one. That made for a great and boring movie ... make sense?