What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Monday, September 03, 2018

Piebald Awaken?

So I'm thinking about re-booting Piebald Life.

It's been hibernating for about 8 years and somehow the interwebs continued without my five-days-a-week ramblings. And, alas, nobody blogs any more (except for the five people who have all the readers) but I think I might have the inclination to re-find my groove here, maybe just a couple times a week. 

I'm trying to find a pithy analogy to the tree falling in the forest and nobody being around to hear it does it make any noise kind of a thing--but I'm not sure I can quite make it work: if a blog is updated and there's nobody around to read it, does it make any difference? I think you dear reader, if you're out there, might get what I'm trying to say.

I'll post this and work up another post or two and then perhaps alert my Facebook friends in the next week or so that there are a couple posts up. 

After all, everyone needs a hobby...



No comments: