What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attention Rabid Mac People

Dear Lovers of Macs, Mac-books, and all things Apple and I-Related (including but not limited to the Iphone, Ipod, Ipod Touch, Iweb, IRobot, Me, Myself and I, et al),

I am happy to enthrone you lord of all computers. I do not doubt that you have better graphics. I do not doubt that your operating system is vastly superior than Windows. I am well aware that there are few (if any) viruses targeting the Apple family.

If you want to give me the extra $1,500 to buy an Apple, I would be happy to do so. In the mean time, I'll stick with my Dell.

That is all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

AMEN Alex Kirk! (And if someone does send you that $1500, can you send me their name?)

J. R. Daniel Kirk said...

Extra 1500?

http://www.macmall.com/ttsvr/p/Apple-MacBook-Pro/product~dpno~7836991~pdp.ffebjid