What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Man, I Feel Like a Woman

I heard some bad news for us lactose-intolerants this weekend: soy milk has estrogen in it. So they're advising especially women to drink it in moderation. One or two times a week.

On the plus side, I have been more in touch with my feminine side recently.

Great start to New Student Welcome on campus. My wife gave me a great gift of a long nap yesterday afternoon to propel me into a night-time Krispy Kreme run with over 100 new students that lasted until about midnight last night.

Back at it in a couple hours. In the mean time, be on the lookout for other lactose-free alternatives. Rice milk, anyone?

No comments: