What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Pictures

For Kelly's present this year I got her a digital camera. I made the mistake of running the errand with Davis, who promptly came home and told her what we got.

But anyway, here are some of my first attempts with her camera--some fun photos of Christmas 2007.


Here's Zoe trying to be Christmas coy. One of the few moments she has her pacifier out of her mouth...she did have (and continues to have) a pretty quality cold, so there's some good gunk around her nose in this pic.

Here's Emma Kate on her newly-acquired throne.


Below is Davis feeling a lot of Christmas love.

And lastly, this great shot captured by Kelly of Zoe sitting at her new craft table in the light of Christmas morning sunrise.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOVE that last shot !!

And Alex, your kids are SOOOO cute !

Unknown said...

Zoe looks like quite the sophisticated artist there, with all those colored pencils! When I was that age I was still in love with those chunky Crayola markers, hehe.

Jessica said...

thanks for the pics. i like the one of emma kate. her pointy sock makes her kind of look like an elf, but hey, elfs are christmas-y so maybe she planned it that way.