What I Write About

I write about the infinite number of intersections between every day life and the good news of the God who has come to get us.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Live from Mad-town!

I'm in Madison, Wisconsin (a.k.a. InterVarsity Mecca) for a class called "Apologetics and Evangelistic Speaking." The class thus far is fantastic, as nearly all my classes here have been. The gem of today was this from my professor:

"Maybe the reason why Christians in North America are so deeply antagonistic towards one another is because we have no one from the outside antagonizing us. It's hard to hate one another when you're both in jail being beaten for the same faith."

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad you are enjoying Madison! Can't wait to hear more about what you are learning in class.

Bonnie said...

Wow, what an amazing quote !